Sunday, October 12, 2008

my experience during lebaran....


Hari Raya was a plesent experience. Before at that day, my family and I prepared everything to Hari Raya like to cleanlines our home, changed a new curtains, baked a cake and others.Besides that,I also prepared new cloths.On first Hari Raya,my family and I went to mosque prayed. After finished, we went to my grandmother house and all my relative were there.Then my family and I, went back our home. Many people came at my home. I'm very tired because I worked hard on that day. But, I'm very happy because all my family was there.On the second day Raya, I went to my friends house, we were very happy when we met besause long time my friends and I didn't seen.

1 comment:

Dalila Shairah said...

hai ifa..remember eyk..ifa comey,dalila cute n ika manis..haha
wish u luck in ur final..